Share information about who you are, what you do, where you are from, and the equipment you use.
June 30th, 2020, 2:26 pm
* Abilene ** Abilene *

Hello everyone,

Im on my way to buy a ys640, I have been a Trager owner for 25+. I have a T100 trager the old roll top style from when they were made in Oregon so I guess it is time to change.

July 1st, 2020, 10:53 pm
* Abilene ** Abilene *

Howdy, did you land that YS640? I have never had a pellet grill/smoker before so it will be interesting if we get to hear of your experiences with the Yoder v Traeger. Shame Traeger went offshore but either way I think you have gotten a pretty good rig in the Yoder. I hope you get lots of pleasant experiences with it. Cheers, Hugh

July 14th, 2020, 1:23 pm
* Abilene ** Abilene *

Hugh_AU wrote:Howdy, did you land that YS640? I have never had a pellet grill/smoker before so it will be interesting if we get to hear of your experiences with the Yoder v Traeger. Shame Traeger went offshore but either way I think you have gotten a pretty good rig in the Yoder. I hope you get lots of pleasant experiences with it. Cheers, Hugh

I have been looking at them for a while so I finally pulled the trigger. That's when the fun begin, the closest dealer to me was out until August. Pasco WA so I tried Marysville WA, out as well, the guy had sold 3 truck loads of them this spring. The next closest dealer was Big Johns in Kalispell MT and I reserved his last one and he was not sure when the next shipment was due in so he held it for me for a few weeks than I had a 6+ hr drive to pick it up, then reverse my drive back. Fun times!

August 17th, 2020, 8:49 am
* Abilene ** Abilene *

dwentworth wrote:Hello everyone,

Im on my way to buy a ys640, I have been a Trager owner for 25+. I have a T100 trager the old roll top style from when they were made in Oregon so I guess it is time to change.

Hi want to buy it too.

Return to Introduce Yourself