April 27th, 2015, 11:39 am
Site AdminSite Admin

Examples of Yoder Smokers pellet grills built into outdoor kitchens:

A YS480 and a power burner installation

YS480 & Power Burner.jpg

2 examples of a YS640 built into outdoor kitchens
YS640  built-in installed.jpg

YS640 installation.jpg

Click on a link below to open the PDF document, or right click and select SAVE AS to save a copy.

YS480 Pellet Template

YS640 Pellet Template

YS640 Outdoor Kitchen Frame Template

For more information, please call 877.409.6337 option 1, or send an email to info@yodersmokers.com

Yoder_Herb
April 27th, 2015, 1:40 pm
* Durnago ** Durnago *

Pretty dang gorgeous if you ask me.

August 21st, 2015, 10:41 am
* Abilene ** Abilene *

Hi, thanks for the info! I am replying mainly because the second link for the YS640 pellet diagram won't download. The text says it's for the 480 but you hover over and it says 640 for the link. But then the link gets a 404 error.

I'm doing a built-in on the 640 and was planning on removing the cart and setting the unit on a concrete countertop with a cutout underneath. But I would like the diagram so I know what sort of clearances to allow for.

One more question. The current design of the smoker's counter area doesn't have any accommodation for the handle for the baffle. Would it be possible to just completely remove the handle so I can adjust the baffle from inside the grill? The way the outdoor kitchen countertop is designed, we wanted the smoker's cook surface to be level with the concrete counter on the right hand side. But that made it where the baffle can't be pulled open.

If the baffle handle can't be removed and is a hard requirement, then I'll need to figure out some other way of making clearance for it. So for that part, it would be good to get the fully extended distance that the handle can travel.

Thanks so much!!

August 21st, 2015, 11:19 am
Site AdminSite Admin

I have fixed the link, thanks for bringing it to our attention.

I have also alerted the proper personnel about your inquiry, to provide you with the answers to your questions.

Yoder_Herb
August 21st, 2015, 9:07 pm
Site AdminSite Admin

Here are the responses that I received from the owner of the Company:

Hi, thanks for the info! I am replying mainly because the second link for the YS640 pellet diagram won't download. The text says it's for the 480 but you hover over and it says 640 for the link. But then the link gets a 404 error. It’s simply the countertop drawing, what it doesn’t show is a pair of cross members that can be angle iron, or square tube, these members to be inside of the countertop cutout for the cooker to sit on. The only consideration is the grease drain tube.

I'm doing a built-in on the 640 and was planning on removing the cart and setting the unit on a concrete countertop with a cutout underneath. But I would like the diagram so I know what sort of clearances to allow for. The only clearance to consider is the drain tube.

One more question. The current design of the smoker's counter area doesn't have any accommodation for the handle for the baffle. Would it be possible to just completely remove the handle so I can adjust the baffle from inside the grill? YES The way the outdoor kitchen countertop is designed, we wanted the smoker's cook surface to be level with the concrete counter on the right hand side. But that made it where the baffle can't be pulled open.

Yoder_Herb
April 26th, 2016, 2:16 am
* Abilene ** Abilene *

Thanks for sharing this information.

November 27th, 2018, 10:20 am
* Abilene ** Abilene *

I am having an outdoor kitchen being built this coming summer. I the only thing for the YS480 that I need to account for is the catch can below

July 29th, 2021, 10:05 am
* Abilene ** Abilene *

First off thanks for publishing those links and pictures very helpful. I too am in process of building an outdoor kitchen and interested in any additional information on how you handled the drain tube? Does it drain into something below the countertop?

September 26th, 2021, 6:29 am
* Abilene ** Abilene *

What I am happy about is that you have published these pictures of outdoor kitchens and different ideas from which we can inspire to make our kitchen. What I would love outdoors would be a large countertop from, and I hope my husband will agree to buy one. Yes, it's not cheap, but it looks perfect. In general, the summer kitchen is very useful, especially if we have friends we can receive them there and the House will remain clean, and no one will have anything to spoil if he gets drunk XD.

September 28th, 2021, 1:17 pm
* Abilene ** Abilene *

willdiam wrote:What I am happy about is that you have published these pictures of outdoor kitchens and different ideas from which we can inspire to make our kitchen. What I would love outdoors would be a large countertop from, and I hope my husband will agree to buy one. Yes, it's not cheap, but it looks perfect. In general, the summer kitchen is very useful, especially if we have friends we can receive them there and the House will remain clean, and no one will have anything to spoil if he gets drunk XD.

What do you think?

Return to Outdoor Kitchens