Discuss, share information, ask questions, and show off your expertise on Yoder ACS Pellet Cookers.

Click the links below to go directly to available resources:
**Pellet cookers** - YS480, YS640
**Competition Pellet cookers** - YS480 Comp, YS640 Comp, YS1500 Comp, Cimarron Comp
**Pellet Cooker Warranty**
July 28th, 2020, 9:53 pm
* Abilene ** Abilene *

My new YS640s is on 640-1.0.18. What is the latest firmware and how do I get it there?

I configured wifi via the bluetooth connected app, and it says connected (through the app). When I look at the controller menu it does not display the SSID.

Also, it seems I can only connect to the controller via bluetooth. If I am too far away the app will say Waiting on temperature data. Shouldn't this work via wifi also? Will a firmware update fix that?

Thanks,
Ed

Yoder YS640s Silver Comp Cart | Weber Spirit II E-210 | Weber 26" Kettle | UDS
KCMO | KCBS
July 29th, 2020, 2:20 pm
* Abilene ** Abilene *

I did a WiFi Reset, scanned available wireless networks, selected my 2.4 Ghz SSID, and put in the password, and it now seems to be working. I see the SSID in the app, and my wifi access point shows an IP address associated with it now.

I'm not starting the smoker as it is in the garage (it's raining today), just performing wifi management (troubleshooting).

Looking good. More to come

Yoder YS640s Silver Comp Cart | Weber Spirit II E-210 | Weber 26" Kettle | UDS
KCMO | KCBS
January 24th, 2021, 4:18 pm
* Abilene ** Abilene *

How did you do the WiFi reset? I’m having trouble connecting it to my FireBoard.

Return to ACS Pellet