Discuss, share information, ask questions, and show off your expertise on Yoder ACS Pellet Cookers.

Click the links below to go directly to available resources:
**Pellet cookers** - YS480, YS640
**Competition Pellet cookers** - YS480 Comp, YS640 Comp, YS1500 Comp, Cimarron Comp
**Pellet Cooker Warranty**
February 2nd, 2020, 10:41 am
* Abilene ** Abilene *

Yesterday I upgraded my ys 640 with new Fireboard ACS. New ceramic starter and replaced the thermocouple with the short version in the new location. I started it up, it was getting dark at this point. the screen came on to set up. I was trying to read the directions in the near dark. When I looked down the screen was blank, the fan was still running indicator light was on etc. But I could not continue with set up. Like I said it was dark at this point so I called it quits for the night. Unplugged and put the cover on. This morning I tried to do the setup. But, it would not take me to the setup screen. The fan was on, backlight on, the indicator light on, etc. Can someone please advise. Thanks in advance. ( hoping to get it fired up for the super bowl.

February 2nd, 2020, 11:48 am
Site AdminSite Admin

Please contact our Customer Service Team at customerservice@yodersmokers.com or call 877.409.6337, option 2, so we may properly help.

Yoder_Herb
February 3rd, 2020, 2:50 pm
* Abilene ** Abilene *

Iwill give them a call, thank you

Return to ACS Pellet