Discuss, share information, ask questions, and show off your expertise on Yoder ACS Pellet Cookers.

Click the links below to go directly to available resources:
**Pellet cookers** - YS480, YS640
**Competition Pellet cookers** - YS480 Comp, YS640 Comp, YS1500 Comp, Cimarron Comp
**Pellet Cooker Warranty**
October 20th, 2022, 10:05 pm
* Abilene ** Abilene *

Hi,

I am new here. I have been using a Treager for a while. I have been saving my money for a long time and believe I want to buy a Yoder.

From what I read that seems like a better quality unit than the new Treagers.

I would like to have plenty of room for cooks and looking for something that could do at least 2 briskets (3 would be great but that would take the monthly grocery budget).

Can the 640S do that? Is there room enough on the bottom or would need to do bottom and top? The 1500 seems really great since there is more space and closer to the big Treager unit.

I also want to be able to do a brisket and say through some chicken on there but don't want chicken dripping on my brisket. Is there room to do that on a 640S?

If I buy a 1500 the kids would have to skip a few meals so not sure that's a great idea either :).

Any other thoughts on what to look for when buying one or options I should add? Any other recommendations to convince me that Yoder is the way to go?

Thanks

Return to ACS Pellet