June 30th, 2021, 10:26 pm
* Abilene ** Abilene *
User avatar
  • Joined: April 5th, 2019, 12:33 am
  • Posts: 23
  • Location: Texas

So I use my griddle a lot for smash burgers and what not when I am not smoking. My question is, does anyone know a place that makes a griddle that covers the entire main cooking grate?

If not, I assume I can just buy another griddle and use 2 of them at the same time?

I would rather have 1 big one so I can slide everything to 1 side without having the lip in the middle from the 2 griddles edges.

I found this place that will make a custom fit griddle for any grill.

https://griddlemaster.com/product/comme ... e-griddle/


Return to Cooking Questions, Tips and Tricks