Share information about who you are, what you do, where you are from, and the equipment you use.
June 16th, 2023, 9:19 pm
* Abilene ** Abilene *

Thank you for the add. I’m a life long bbq and smoker, now a licensed commercial kitchen operator. I have cooked on an original Oklahoma Joes Offset for years until I bought my Pitmaker Vault and have used it and my PK100 to do all the heavy lifting of my bacon, sausage, brisket and the other typical smoked meats. I have always stayed away from the pellet world as I’ve always been a diehard wood and charcoal guy. Well, I’m the proud owner of a Ys1500s and looking forward to learning a totally new system. First 2 cooks were less than stellar with wild temp swings snd never getting a handle on getting all 3 readouts even close. Holing I can gain some real insight here from you seasoned pellet guys.

November 1st, 2023, 2:49 am
* Abilene ** Abilene *

Hi papasmokesbbq, welcome to there forum. I’m also new to this forum and I’m excited to join the Yoder Smokers family. I’ve been a fan of barbecue for a long time and I’ve always wanted to own a Yoder smoker. I finally got myself a YS640 S Competition with stainless steel shelves1 and I can’t wait to try it out.

December 11th, 2023, 7:52 am
* Abilene ** Abilene *

Hello all guys
I new join this forum.I am also happy join Yoder Smokers .

Thank you so much for all member and friend.

Return to Introduce Yourself