Share information about who you are, what you do, where you are from, and the equipment you use.
November 17th, 2020, 10:59 am
* Abilene ** Abilene *

Thanks for the add.

I just ordered a YS640S Competition (Black) and I'm trying to think of a way to make the 8-9 week wait-time go by as fast as possible. I'm very excited to take delivery of the new smoker since this will be my first pellet grill/smoker. I've wanted a pellet smoker for the longest time, but I had a hard time deciding what to buy and how much I was willing to spend on it. I started a process of reviewing various manufacturers and models before coming full circle to Yoder. Honestly, the price had me a little intimidated until I added up the money I've spent on grills and smokers that only last 2-3 years at the most. Once I did the math it was a no brainier!

I also love that this is an American made product and can't wait to get my hands on my very own YS640S.

Jim - Clearwater, FL

November 24th, 2020, 8:28 am
* Abilene ** Abilene *

This may be the analytical side of me, but I actually familiarized myself with the manual during the "wait-time." When the smoker arrived, I was already familiar with the components of it, and I spent less time trying to figure out next steps. I also explored and reviewed different cooking techniques and recipes that I wanted to initially try. Have fun with the smoker and getting acquainted with it.

Return to Introduce Yourself