Discuss, share information, ask questions, and show off your expertise on Yoder Pellet Cookers.

Click the links below to go directly to available resources:
**Pellet cookers** - YS480, YS640
**Competition Pellet cookers** - YS480 Comp, YS640 Comp, YS1500 Comp, Cimarron Comp
**Pellet Cooker Warranty**
November 9th, 2021, 8:28 pm
mwd
* Abilene ** Abilene *

I have a new Yoder YS640S mfg in October 2021. I am considering purchasing the Fireboard 2 6 channel temperature monitor. My question is will the 6 channels and the pit/2 probes that are on the YS640S all show up in the APP at the same time? If I go to the dashboard will I see all of the probes (Pit, Fireboard on the 640 and the 6 on the Fireboard 2) stacked in the app and charted together? Thanks in advance

February 7th, 2022, 10:19 pm
* Abilene ** Abilene *

I am wondering the same thing. Did you ever get an answer or did you purchase a 6-channel box and can answer the question yourself? There’s little to no action on this forum and I’m not sure where everyone goes for up-to-date Yoder info if you’re not on social media.

February 8th, 2022, 9:42 am
* Abilene ** Abilene *

I am relatively new to the Yoder world. I had my Fireboard2 Drive prior to getting my Yoder. The use of the FB display does show up in the same screen as your Yoder cook and plots the graphs together.
I have not tested my FB2 Drive function with the Yoder Drive to see how those display.

Ignore the negative temps shown on the attached. I had a bad probe attached to my Fireboard which caused these to show.

Attachments
Screenshot_20220115-132925_FireBoard.jpg
February 8th, 2022, 3:50 pm
* Abilene ** Abilene *

Oh nice! So basically, if I purchase a 6-probe board it will interface with the Yoder's Fireboard on the Yoder app. So, potentially 8 inputs? I'm thinking it would be nice on bigger cooks to be able to keep track of more than 2 meat chunks and heat zones. Thanks for the fast response.

Return to Pellet