Discuss, share information, ask questions, and show off your expertise on Yoder Pellet Cookers.

Click the links below to go directly to available resources:
**Pellet cookers** - YS480, YS640
**Competition Pellet cookers** - YS480 Comp, YS640 Comp, YS1500 Comp, Cimarron Comp
**Pellet Cooker Warranty**
April 21st, 2019, 8:27 pm
* Abilene ** Abilene *

I bought my YS640 a couple of months ago from a local dealer and mostly it has been great! However I went to turn it on yesterday and when I flipped the switch nothing happened. No lights, no fan, nothing. I tried different outlets, verified the outlets are working, and even checked the fuse. The fuse is not blown and this happened one other time. Last time I removed the fuse and put it back and then it started working again. Unfortunately that didn’t seem to help this time. I also tried leaving it unplugged for quite a while per another post I saw and that didn’t work either. Not sure where to go from here...

April 22nd, 2019, 9:18 am
Site AdminSite Admin

To best help you, please send an email to customerservice@yodersmokers.com, and include your name, shipping address, contact phone number, serial number and build date of your cooker and the description of your problem.

Yoder_Herb

Return to Pellet