Discuss, share information, ask questions, and show off your expertise on Yoder Pellet Cookers.

Click the links below to go directly to available resources:
**Pellet cookers** - YS480, YS640
**Competition Pellet cookers** - YS480 Comp, YS640 Comp, YS1500 Comp, Cimarron Comp
**Pellet Cooker Warranty**
March 31st, 2019, 1:54 pm
* Abilene ** Abilene *

Welp, Got my grill this week and bought a new Fireboard to go with it - the iGrill I was using the past few years bit the dust a few months ago.

I've run the wires through the port near the pellet hopper, but I'm wondering if there's anything I can do to route/organize the wires - the cords are 6' long, way longer than I need. Trying to find a "nice" way to deal with the excess cable either in the smoker or outside the smoker.

The excess/loose cord either in the smoker or outside the smoker drives me nuts. I was hoping someone in here has come up with an awesome solution to this problem. :lol:

April 1st, 2019, 10:06 am
* Abilene ** Abilene *

I picked up a few headphone cord organizers from a trade show last year and use them with some success. I agree...the 6' is way to long.

https://www.google.com/search?q=headphone+wrap+holder&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS693US693&oq=headpone+wrap&aqs=chrome.3.69i57j0l5.9221j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

April 4th, 2019, 3:58 pm
* Abilene ** Abilene *

I just let them dangle outside the cooker but they are a pain in the butt. Just long enough to hook under corner of comp cart while running probes

Return to Pellet