Discuss, share information, ask questions, and show off your expertise on Yoder Pellet Cookers.

Click the links below to go directly to available resources:
**Pellet cookers** - YS480, YS640
**Competition Pellet cookers** - YS480 Comp, YS640 Comp, YS1500 Comp, Cimarron Comp
**Pellet Cooker Warranty**
September 9th, 2014, 3:43 pm
* Cheyenne ** Cheyenne *

I was wondering if there is any chance we might get a buy/trade/sell column for those of us with interest. Not trying to step on toes but many of us are always looking for something or always have something to get rid of.

September 9th, 2014, 4:12 pm
Site AdminSite Admin

We created the Yoder Smokers Community forum as place for current owners and potential future Yoder owners to have a place to come and get advice or technical assistance on all things related to the Yoder Smokers product lines. This also allows a place to share experiences with the product and get firsthand advice from the people who build and own the product. We have made a decision to only allow this type of content on the forum. Adding items for sale or trade takes our attention off the goals we set out to accomplish in creating this forum. The owners and moderators of this forum are dedicated to providing our members with an exceptional level of attention and content thus making our forum the place to come for Yoder Smokers related questions.

September 9th, 2014, 4:28 pm
* Cheyenne ** Cheyenne *

Fair enough. Feel free to remove my post. I am a ys640 owner and do come here for many different reasons. As I said in my post, not looking to step on toes. Seemed like a reasonable request but am not trying to interfere with you business model.

Return to Pellet