Discuss, share information, ask questions, and show off your expertise on Yoder Stick Burners.

Click the links below to go directly to available resources:
**Backyard** - Cheyenne, Wichita, Loaded Wichita, Kingman, Durango 20", Durango 24", Stockton
**Trailer Mounted** - Santa Fe, Chisholm, Frontiersman
**Competition** - Cimarron, Kingman, Frontiersman
**Custom Trailers, Combinations and Competition Cookers**
July 30th, 2020, 12:50 pm
* Abilene ** Abilene *

Hello everyone I've just recently sold my house and unfortunately space is much more limited at the new digs. With that said I'm offering for sale my Loaded Wichita. I think I purchased it in 2013 and it has 75+ cooks on it. It's been under my deck the entire time but has some surface rust and the finish has faded. Asking $1,450. I live near Aurora, Missouri. Photos available upon request. Thanks.

December 1st, 2020, 7:16 pm
* Abilene ** Abilene *

I'm interested in MN. I could make the trek after the new year. I just bought a house and it would maybe be wise to save a few $$$ and buy used.

December 9th, 2020, 2:19 pm
* Abilene ** Abilene *

Good afternoon. Sorry for the slow response I've had a lot of life going on lately (Haven't we all) That sounds good I still have it. If you'd like I can send you some pictures and if your still interested we can make arrangements for pick up after the first of the year.

December 9th, 2020, 2:20 pm
* Abilene ** Abilene *

Good afternoon. Sorry for the slow response I've had a lot of life going on lately (Haven't we all) That sounds good I still have it. If you'd like I can send you some pictures and if your still interested we can make arrangements for pick up after the first of the year.

December 29th, 2020, 8:32 am
* Abilene ** Abilene *

My loaded Wichita listed in these posts has been sold and is no longer available. Thanks for looking.

Return to Stick Burners