Discuss, share information, ask questions, and show off your expertise on Yoder ACS Pellet Cookers.

Click the links below to go directly to available resources:
**Pellet cookers** - YS480, YS640
**Competition Pellet cookers** - YS480 Comp, YS640 Comp, YS1500 Comp, Cimarron Comp
**Pellet Cooker Warranty**
November 9th, 2019, 12:19 am
* Abilene ** Abilene *

Hi,
I received my ACS upgrade kit for my YS640. I just started the install and have a problem with the antenna extension wire. Both the ends are female and the one that the antenna attaches to should be male. See photo attached. I already upgraded my YS1500 and that one was correct. I’m very disappointed that I cannot finish this upgrade. I love my Yoders and wouldn’t trade them for anything else. What do I need to do to rectify this problem.

Thank You.

Jeff

Attachments
IMG_0196.jpeg
November 10th, 2019, 2:56 am
* Cheyenne ** Cheyenne *

I think I read in another forum that this happened to someone else. I would contact Yoder support and they will make it right. I purchased the upgrade, and had my own issue (self-inflicted). Yoder support was awesome. Like, once they are aware of a problem like this, they want to get it fixed faster than you do. Great service.

November 10th, 2019, 11:32 am
Site AdminSite Admin

Please send us an email to customerservice@yodersmokers.com so we may properly help you.

Yoder_Herb

Return to ACS Pellet