March 19th, 2015, 2:49 pm
* Abilene ** Abilene *

Hey All...

Some places (retail stores) will let you sample the rubs they have for sale here in Oklahoma. As you guessed the majority won't.

So ...that's why I'm turning to my Yoder brothers and sisters
for help, recommendations, and suggestions.

What I'm looking for....

A sweet to the tatse bbq pork rub that you can purchase..anywhere..online, WalMart, maker's website. ..etc.

Not necessarily hot and sweet...mild and sweet-yes. Or just sweet...maybe a brown sugar (but not to much) base rub???

That's why I'm here...for ideas to look at, if I get a chance -sample, or even purchase site unseen.

Just narrow down the products to a sweet or semi-sweet...like Bone Sucking Rub...something in that sweetness.

As always...thats for your help!! It is appreciated!!

***a quick edit*** I just threw out Bone Sucking Rub because I have it at home. ..I am not affiliated with them, nor a shill.

Just something to give you an idea of the "sweetness" I'm looking for......thanks.

March 20th, 2015, 8:29 am
* Kingman ** Kingman *

Check your Private Messages...

~All that is gold does not glitter ~ Not all those that wander are lost~
~20" Yoder "Swiss Army Knife" Stick Burner~
March 25th, 2015, 6:26 pm
* Abilene ** Abilene *

I love sweet rubs myself, and found a rub called Three little pigs bbq rub "Kansas city touch of cherry" it's sweet and delicious.

Yoder Loaded Wichita, pile of wood, matches.
March 25th, 2015, 6:54 pm
* Abilene ** Abilene *

I fogot to mention, I bought it a Lowes here in the Cleveland area....

Yoder Loaded Wichita, pile of wood, matches.
December 2nd, 2015, 1:59 pm
* Abilene ** Abilene *

I am a huge fan of the Pellet Envy Rubs. There are two, white label and one in the black label. The white labeled one has more sugar in it, and vis versa for the black. Honestly, I use them both... as in, I sprinkle my ribs with the black and then the white. They produce a super good flavor. His sauces are great too... its weird, they arnt super great by them selves if you touch it to your finger or something... but after its been put on a rack of ribs it complements every flavor. Its a thin sauce that spreads nicely too. I wouldnt not recomend these rubs for Beef... pork and chicken only.

I found the two rubs and the sauce all in our local kroger. Oddly enough, it wasnt with all the other BBQ sauces... it was in the health food area o.0? (and yeah my wife found it for me, I am never in the health food area unless I am lost...)

April 24th, 2018, 11:25 am
* Cheyenne ** Cheyenne *

Here's a link to one I like if you are interested in making your own:

https://amazingribs.com/tested-recipes/ ... rub-recipe

Yoder 640 on a Husker themed comp cart. Go Big Red!

Return to Rubs and Sauces