Here is where we will post new and breaking information about Yoder Smokers and it's products.
December 21st, 2014, 10:43 am
Site AdminSite Admin

Since we all will be cooking up a storm in the next few weeks, we thought it would be a great idea to host a cooking competition, and you are all being invited to compete. So consider yourself challenged!

The Rules:

1. Contest runs from 12/21/2014 until 1/4/2014.
2. You must provide a video entry (5 minute max please) of your cooking projects, and they must be cooked on any Yoder Smokers cooker, pellet or wood.
3. The criteria is 25% prep for the cook, 50% why you cook on a Yoder Smokers cooker including your cooking process, and 25% presentation and plating of the cooked product.
4. The video must be submitted to YouTube.com, and the video must include the words "Yoder Smokers" as part of the submitted video name.
5. Once your video is published on YouTube, you must post a link to the video on the forum here: viewforum.php?f=70
6. After posting a link on the forum, send an email to customerservice@yodersmokers.com with the subject line of "2014 Holiday Cooking Contest" and include the following: a link to your video, your full name, shipping address and phone number and t-shirt size.

The Prizes:

1. Everyone that enters a video in the contest will get a Yoder Smokers t-shirt (only one shirt per address, no matter the number of videos entered). (Please allow up to 5 weeks for t-shirt to arrive)
2. The winner will receive a $100 gift card from ATBBQ.COM

The Judges:

The Management of Yoder Smokers and ATBBQ.COM will judge all entries. The winner will be announced here on or before 1/15/2014.

This competition is open to any Yoder Smokers owner in the USA.

Yoder_Herb
December 22nd, 2014, 2:02 pm
* Abilene ** Abilene *

Oh this is cruel. My YS1500 is on order. Get it to me quickly and I will gladly submit an entry. :lol:

Craig Brandon
Cookin' With Grace Ministries
YS1500, Traeger BBQ124
December 22nd, 2014, 4:29 pm
* Durnago ** Durnago *

Return to News and Announcements