Here is where we will post new and breaking information about Yoder Smokers and it's products.
July 6th, 2017, 9:29 pm
* Wichita ** Wichita *

All images linked from Photobucket are now being held hostage unless users agree to pay a $399.99 annual fee for 3rd-party photo linking.

Is there any chance we can update our posts where the images are broken by the Photobucket ransom? I see many broken images now that won't be fixed unless Photobucket retracts their new policy, or we can modify our photo links or upload the photos as attachments.

I asked the same thing on another forum and the moderator gave me permission to edit my posts so the images will get restored.

It might be wise to wait and see what Photobucket does before spending any time fixing photo links, but if they stick by their guns there will be a large number of broken links that will never get fixed without the ability to edit the old posts.

Yoder Loaded Wichita 2016
Large Big Green Egg 2014
August 22nd, 2017, 9:56 pm
* Wichita ** Wichita *

It looks like Photobucket is not going to back down. They have made a mess of the Internet. Unless forums figure out a way to restore the photos either by uploading attachments or linking to other free hosting services like Imgur, every page becomes an advertisement for Photobucket, which is sad.

Large Big Green Egg 2014
September 1st, 2017, 10:31 am
* Wichita ** Wichita *

One thing to consider about using "attachment" photos in your posts, is that there is a limit on the number of photos or amount of storage space your photos occupy on each site. If you use a lot of photos in your posts, eventually you will have to delete old attachments to free up space before you can upload new photos. This is why it's much better to link to a hosting service if possible.

Large Big Green Egg 2014

Return to News and Announcements