Share information about who you are, what you do, where you are from, and the equipment you use.
March 3rd, 2016, 9:44 pm
* Abilene ** Abilene *

I am happy to say that I am a new owner of a YS640 with cart. I was lucky enough to find an owner that only used the grill a few times until he realized that he needed a more area. He sold me the YS640 and he is upgrading to a YS1500. With that being said, the hooks on the bottom of the cart held very strong on my 400 mile trip home. The grill did not move an inch on the trip. I started pellet "smoking" 3 years ago with a GMG. I was ready to upgrade to a bigger pit, and the YS640 was my choice over everything else. I'm really looking forward to getting off the road from work and firing it up this weekend for the first time!

Did I need the comp cart? No, but #1- as heavy as it is, the grill rolls with little effort with the larger wheels (I roll it around my property plenty when I cook), and #2- DAMN THAT THING SURE LOOKS SEXY!!

March 4th, 2016, 1:23 am
* Durnago ** Durnago *

Welcome to the forum and thanks for joining the group!

March 4th, 2016, 4:05 am
Site AdminSite Admin

Welcome aboard!

Yoder_Herb
March 10th, 2016, 7:11 pm
* Cheyenne ** Cheyenne *

Awesome! I am planning on transporting mine to family functions out of town. Not 400 miles but around 189. Is that inside of a U-haul? I need to rent a U-haul trailer if they have a ramp...

Return to Introduce Yourself