Share information about who you are, what you do, where you are from, and the equipment you use.
June 6th, 2015, 3:01 pm
* Abilene ** Abilene *

I am a wood,gas,pellet stove dealer in Washington State.
It rains here 360 days a year ( not ) I am looking for a pellet BBQ that will hold up in our rain....Thanks

June 6th, 2015, 3:39 pm
* Cheyenne ** Cheyenne *

Rain or not, any pellet stove will last you longer without leaving it in the rain. Keeping pellets dry just from the moisture in the air is another consideration. If you're thinking stainless steel sounds like your thinking mak.

For my money, buy a yoder keep it covered or even build a little covered area. Mine never goes inside, but is always outside, covered and under cover. No rust, dry pellets and the pit that I want.

Good luck in your search

June 6th, 2015, 4:16 pm
* Abilene ** Abilene *

Thanks..I am looking to maybe sell this type of pellet grill, if they need a dealer in
Tacoma, WA

June 6th, 2015, 8:44 pm
* Cheyenne ** Cheyenne *

There was a dealer near Black Diamond about two years ago (but he is no longer in business). You might want to talk to Sam at Sam's Northwest BBQ just below Portland. I think he's in Sherman or Sherwood. He is the closest and pretty knowledgeable. A lot of us up here buy from him so...might be a little dicey. Plenty of info on becoming a dealer on the other yoder site.

Wish you well and never hurts to have a dealer just on the other side of the bridge so I wish you luck.

Return to Introduce Yourself