Share information about who you are, what you do, where you are from, and the equipment you use.
August 17th, 2014, 12:12 pm
* Cheyenne ** Cheyenne *

Proud new owner of a YS640 w/competition cart. After 2+ years with an entry level pellet grill finally stepped up and into the yoder world. Looking forward to learning from others with a little more experience.

August 17th, 2014, 12:40 pm
Site AdminSite Admin

Welcome aboard and congrats on the 640!

Yoder_Herb
August 17th, 2014, 12:59 pm
* Cheyenne ** Cheyenne *

Thanks Herb. I guess I should give props to Sam at Sam's Nw BBQ Company in Sherwood Oregon. No dealer in my area so had to drive 4 hours each way to pick up myself.

August 17th, 2014, 1:16 pm
* Kingman ** Kingman *

westhemess wrote:Thanks Herb. I guess I should give props to Sam at Sam's Nw BBQ Company in Sherwood Oregon. No dealer in my area so had to drive 4 hours each way to pick up myself.

welcome...

I drove 7+ hours each way to Kentucky to get my mine...
without question it was well worth it...

~All that is gold does not glitter ~ Not all those that wander are lost~
~20" Yoder "Swiss Army Knife" Stick Burner~
August 17th, 2014, 1:26 pm
* Durnago ** Durnago *

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for joining the group!

August 17th, 2014, 1:58 pm
* Cheyenne ** Cheyenne *

Hey Thumperrrr...thanks. You must be like me. I was going to have a unit sent directly to me but am a very hands on type of person. Seeing as though I had never seen one in person yet alone seen one in action I decided to take the drive and make sure I was getting what I wanted. First cook turned out to be the best ribs I have ever cooked. The wife turned from a little skeptical to an avid believer. Did some Jalapeno poppers wrapped with thick bacon to warm her up but the ribs were the kicker.

Also thank you Kirby and all the moderators and administrators for starting this forum!!

August 22nd, 2014, 3:56 pm
* Wichita ** Wichita *

Hello from Lincoln.

Yoder Smokers YS1500, Yoder Smokers 24" Firepot, Yoder Smokers YS640 CompCart(sold)
August 22nd, 2014, 3:58 pm
* Durnago ** Durnago *

westhemess wrote:Hey Thumperrrr...thanks. You must be like me. I was going to have a unit sent directly to me but am a very hands on type of person. Seeing as though I had never seen one in person yet alone seen one in action I decided to take the drive and make sure I was getting what I wanted. First cook turned out to be the best ribs I have ever cooked. The wife turned from a little skeptical to an avid believer. Did some Jalapeno poppers wrapped with thick bacon to warm her up but the ribs were the kicker.

Also thank you Kirby and all the moderators and administrators for starting this forum!!

You are very welcome. We are excited to see this place grow and have the Yoder Nation community grow together and spread some knowledge. We hope you enjoy your time here.

Return to Introduce Yourself