Share information about who you are, what you do, where you are from, and the equipment you use.
April 13th, 2015, 1:13 pm
* Abilene ** Abilene *

Hello all,

I'm looking to pull the trigger on a new YS640 but am running into a little snag. I was looking into one last year and had talked to a dealer near Nashville, TN. I believe the name of the dealer was "BBQ in TN" although I cannot find their phone number. Does anyone know of this dealer or anywhere else I can purchase a smoker near Nashville?

Thanks for your help, Mark

April 13th, 2015, 1:17 pm
* Cheyenne ** Cheyenne *

If I remember right you can go to the yoder site and punch in your zip and it will give you the closest to you with a map to show you where they are located.

April 13th, 2015, 1:21 pm
* Abilene ** Abilene *

I went to the dealer locator and that particular dealer was no longer listed. I called YS and they told me that the company is still a dealer but there is an issue causing them not to show up when searched. Unfortunately, YS does not have their contact phone number.

April 13th, 2015, 5:34 pm
Site AdminSite Admin

I apologize for the miscommunication that took place with our staff earlier today. BBQ in TN is no longer a dealer for Yoder Smokers. Unfortunately, the owner had some personal matters that he needed to deal with that has taken him out for a while. We do have a dealer in Memphis that could help.
BBQ N Memphis
3100 Summer Ave. Memphis, TN 901-674-1313

If this is to far to travel, we would be glad to ship you one.

Return to Introduce Yourself