Share information about who you are, what you do, where you are from, and the equipment you use.
March 23rd, 2015, 2:09 pm
* Abilene ** Abilene *

I have been saving money and searching the internet and ive said 100 times im going to just pick up a cheap traeger or Green Valley. But, I have decided im not going to settle for second best. Im a disabled marine that did my time in Iraq and I deserve a yoder. I have sent an email to them to see how much it would be if I came and picked it up. I have not seen a grillsmoker that comes close to the quality of these grills. I will keep you updated on my progress of the journey to my new Yoder.

March 23rd, 2015, 2:38 pm
* Durnago ** Durnago *

Welcome to the forum, thanks for joining the group and most importantly, THANK YOU for your service!

March 23rd, 2015, 7:43 pm
Site AdminSite Admin

Welcome aboard, and thank you for your service!

Yoder_Herb
March 25th, 2015, 8:41 am
* Abilene ** Abilene *

My dad was a USMC helicopter pilot and my mom always told me, growing up, that if I ever ran into trouble, I should find a Marine to help… Thank you for your service.

Yoder doesn't currently offer discounts or sales for any reason but we will be sure to let you know if that policy changes.

BBQ Aficionado/ Novice Griller
Marketing at Yoder Smokers
March 26th, 2015, 9:49 am
* Abilene ** Abilene *

Well, Thank you all for your posts. With or without a discount I finally broke down and called Mike. As long as we can get my bill split today. USMCSMOKER. Will be the proud owner of a new YS640. I have not been so excited in a long time. I have a cabin at a Campground on the river in Shelbyville, IL. As you can imagine there are smokers Traeger, GVG, and homemade jobs all over the campground and we have a huge cookout at the end of the year to show them all off. As you can imagine "i will be the talk of the town" sometimes you get what you pay for. Im so excited I will soon be posting photos of my amazing new Yoder. OORAH! SEMPER FI!

March 26th, 2015, 9:50 am
* Abilene ** Abilene *

Yoder_Naomi wrote:My dad was a USMC helicopter pilot and my mom always told me, growing up, that if I ever ran into trouble, I should find a Marine to help… Thank you for your service.

Yoder doesn't currently offer discounts or sales for any reason but we will be sure to let you know if that policy changes.

:D Tell your dad "Semper Fi" God speed to my new friends at Yoder Smokers!

March 26th, 2015, 10:02 am
* Abilene ** Abilene *

USMCSMOKER wrote:

:D Tell your dad "Semper Fi" God speed to my new friends at Yoder Smokers!

Will do!

BBQ Aficionado/ Novice Griller
Marketing at Yoder Smokers

Return to Introduce Yourself