Share information about who you are, what you do, where you are from, and the equipment you use.
November 5th, 2018, 4:55 pm
* Abilene ** Abilene *

Howdy - my name is Bob G and I just bought the Yoder 640 a couple months ago. I've used stick burners my whole life - both pre-manufactured and self-built, but the lure of the versatility and ease of cooking on the YS 640 finally got to me and I broke down and bought one from my local dealer. I've only used it a couple times so far - and realizing I have to re-learn all my tricks and techniques for smoking again, but looking forward to finally getting it down. Not a lot of people around here have pellet grills, so I'm hoping to get a lot of info and help from this forum. Equipment I have: YS 640, 7ft, 24" diameter, double smoke chamber
reverse flow offset smoker (self built), Smokemaster 22" diameter 36P smoke chamber offset smoker, weber 26" kettle, weber 22.5" kettle, weber Genesis II 4 burner LP gas grill. Using native pecan in stick burners and BBQ Deliight pellets in the YS 640. I'm looking forward to learning from ya'll!

November 5th, 2018, 5:29 pm
Site AdminSite Admin

Congrats and welcome aboard!

Yoder_Herb

Return to Introduce Yourself