Share information about who you are, what you do, where you are from, and the equipment you use.
August 28th, 2017, 11:42 am
* Abilene ** Abilene *

Hello all,
New YS640 owner here. Very glad to be able to say that.
My brother just retired from competing. I've smoked on quite a few units over the years, never competition. Always thought "a smoker is a smoker". As I aged, the lazier I became. I settled on a Bradley electric smoker thinking this was the best for my style of "set & forget". The Bradley did the job until I became picky and the quest for perfect BBQ became a desire. I researched every type out there for a year. People said I was obsessed about it. Yoder was always a dream, but never serious consideration due to price. The more I researched, the more it was clear that these machines are solid units. So I saved my pennys for a year and bought one with severe buyers remorse. Yesterday was first cook with 3 racks of ribs just to get familiar with the machine. Standard prep & cooking style nothing fancy, the meat came out unbelievable. The smoker exceeded ALL my expectations in performance. All I can say is "you really do get what you pay for!"
Buyers remorse gone after first cook.

August 28th, 2017, 2:34 pm
* Kingman ** Kingman *

Easy machine/smoker to love. Glad you like it.

August 29th, 2017, 5:19 am
Site AdminSite Admin

Welcome aboard!

Yoder_Herb

Return to Introduce Yourself