Share information about who you are, what you do, where you are from, and the equipment you use.
August 11th, 2017, 9:44 am
* Abilene ** Abilene *

So as most either know or have heard, we have 2 seasons here in Maine. Winter and 4th of July! So surviving the looooooong Maine winter will be much easier to take with brisket and ribs a'cookin'! So I've been doing my research for the last 6 months or so and have decided that a YS640 Competition is the best and coolest way to go to dive into my first smoker.....OK so I tend to go a bit overboard when I start something.....but what a way to start! I hate having to dump and upgrade things so why not start out with the best?

Now here, I hope to slide even more down the slippery slope only to be knee deep in brisket and ribs.

So now with the boring stuff. I have 3 kids all interested in grilling and we homeschool. Cooking is one of their subjects so guess what they'll be cooking on this school year? I also am a real estate broker for Berkshire Hathaway and tour guide for the cruise ship industry here in Bar Harbor.

Thanks for having me aboard! Cheers

August 11th, 2017, 10:10 am
Site AdminSite Admin

Welcome aboard!

Yoder_Herb
August 11th, 2017, 5:45 pm
* Abilene ** Abilene *

Thanks Herb!

Return to Introduce Yourself