Share information about who you are, what you do, where you are from, and the equipment you use.
June 8th, 2017, 4:52 pm
* Abilene ** Abilene *

Not to smoking but to the board , considering a 640 and trying to gather as much info as possible

June 8th, 2017, 9:13 pm
* Abilene ** Abilene *

Had mine since February this year, and so far I love it. What kind of info you looking for?

June 8th, 2017, 9:56 pm
* Abilene ** Abilene *

Ceez90 wrote:Had mine since February this year, and so far I love it. What kind of info you looking for?

Pros / cons etc. Doing my research before pulling the trigger. Talked to a dealer about 60 miles away , answered all my questions , just wanted to hear from owners

June 9th, 2017, 1:13 am
Site AdminSite Admin

Welcome aboard!

Yoder_Herb
June 9th, 2017, 12:34 pm
* Abilene ** Abilene *

Well since owning mine I haven't seen any real cons from it. Only that it's becoming pricey because all I do now is BBQ haha. I've cooked whole chickens packer briskets chicken breast pork butts steaks burgers in fact I'm cooking a tri tip right now. So far everything cooked came out great. I put a brisket in at 2am and go back to sleep. When I check in the morning it's still cooking smooth. Only thing is pellets maybe. The Walmart by my house sells a brand of pellets named B&B they only carry hickory flavor. If I wanted a blend or something I have to order online. Which is quite a bit more expensive. I did have a issue with the pellets falling in between the back plate and hopper, but yoder sent me a replacement back plate and it fixed the issue. Other than that no issues. I'm happy I got mine.

Return to Introduce Yourself