Share information about who you are, what you do, where you are from, and the equipment you use.
April 21st, 2017, 10:10 am
* Abilene ** Abilene *

Hi All. They call me BBC from Los Gatos CA. (in San Jose area. Got my YS 640 for Christmas 2016 and despite it raining all the time in sunny CA have been outside smoking every weekend under my big beach umbrella. Use to have a Weber 22" smokey mountain which worked well but was tiresome to go out and monitor temps all the time especially the all-nighter cooks. Really loving my Yoder and what a surprise so does my family because they reap the benefits. Looking forward to sharing recipes.

April 21st, 2017, 10:27 am
* Abilene ** Abilene *

iraholtzman wrote:Hi All. They call me BBC from Los Gatos CA. (in San Jose area. Got my YS 640 for Christmas 2016 and despite it raining all the time in sunny CA have been outside smoking every weekend under my big beach umbrella. Use to have a Weber 22" smokey mountain which worked well but was tiresome to go out and monitor temps all the time especially the all-nighter cooks. Really loving my Yoder and what a surprise so does my family because they reap the benefits. Looking forward to sharing recipes.

Welcome from another newbie... I'm just down Hwy17 from you down in Scotts Valley (and work in Cupertino). My new YS640 (and first Pellet, also coming from a 18" WSM) should arrive Next Week!

April 21st, 2017, 10:42 am
Site AdminSite Admin

Welcome aboard!

Yoder_Herb

Return to Introduce Yourself