Share information about who you are, what you do, where you are from, and the equipment you use.
June 8th, 2016, 8:20 pm
* Cheyenne ** Cheyenne *

After endless nights of research, and debate on what type of smoker to buy, weighing out the pro's and con's of each, be it stick, drum, electric, charcoal. And just as many nights bouncing between manufactures websites, and doing it all over again in case i may have missed something. Due diligence has finally been achieved!

The proverbial trigger has been pulled. Today i ordered my orange 640 competition from ATBBQ

looking forward to a good nights rest, because tomorrow the old weber 14.5 smokey mountain is gonna get a much deserved sledgehammer massage , followed up with a dirt nap. good buy and good riddance, you were never good to me anyways,

thanx to everyone on the yoder forums for taking the time to answer my questions prior to buying,and to herb as well. in the big scheme of things you guys are the reason i went with yoder.

640 comp orange
dual probe ports
comp cover
1/2 shelf
spare igniter
spare thermocouple
can of satin black paint
100lbs of BBQ delight hickory pellets...tossed in for free, thanx to aaron at ATBBQ

YS640 Competition
Fort Lauderdale, FL

"Pissing off muslims one rack at a time"
June 8th, 2016, 9:15 pm
* Wichita ** Wichita *

You will love it!!! The Yoder quality is incredible and the Yoder employees are 5 star people!!!! Welcome !!!!

June 10th, 2016, 9:02 am
* Durnago ** Durnago *

Welcome to the forum and thanks for joining the group!

June 10th, 2016, 9:21 am
Site AdminSite Admin

Welcome aboard!

Yoder_Herb

Return to Introduce Yourself