Share information about who you are, what you do, where you are from, and the equipment you use.
May 3rd, 2016, 6:41 am
* Abilene ** Abilene *

Hello everyone!

I just purchased a Loaded-Wichita offset smoker. I have wanted one of these smokers for a very long time and I am so excited to finally own one! I bought it Saturday morning and with the help of several friends, got it into position in my back yard. Fired it up Saturday and found it was VERY easy to get to temp and it held the temp real easy. on Sunday started my first cook!. Two pork shoulders, a pork loin, two salmon sides, and some smoked corn! everything came out amazingly!

If I was asked to rate the Yoder Wichita, I'd give it a 10 it works as advertised. fit and finish are very good
if I had one complaint it would be the cover for the grill.... I paid over $140 for a cover that looks like a 5 year old
stitched it together. for paying over $2000 for a smoker I would expect the cover to be more custom fit

overall I would recommend this smoker to a friend... but tell them to save $140 and DO NOT buy the cover as a tarp draped over it will look just as good as the expensive cover

Jeff

May 3rd, 2016, 10:46 am
Site AdminSite Admin

Welcome aboard!

Yoder_Herb
May 3rd, 2016, 11:47 am
* Durnago ** Durnago *

Welcome to the forum and thanks for joining the group!

May 4th, 2016, 4:34 pm
* Wichita ** Wichita *

Hello and welcome!!!

Return to Introduce Yourself