Click the links below to go directly to available resources:
**Frequently Asked Questions**
**Register Your Yoder Cooker**
**Find a Dealer**
**The Yoder Smokers Blog**
June 8th, 2019, 12:01 am
* Abilene ** Abilene *

I’d like to share with you 3 times that I’ve cursed Yoder and was ready to set my smoker on the curb. (Only been an owner for about 6 months). First time: fire it up and fans are howling Sounds way different than normal and I think this is it fan is going out after two months god I hate this smoker what a rip off. Actually I forgot to put the burn grate back in after cleaning so the fans were pushing way more air and had a much different pitch. Operator error. Second time: fan noises again and I think ok this is it. Gonna take it back. When the pellet hopper is empty the fans also have a different pitch. Operator error again. Tonight I fire it up for a big cook and temps are way high and I think board is shot might as well put it on the curb. Actually my wife was nice enough to clean it and closed the damper so the smoker was only heating 1/4 of the area. Operator error again. Hopefully u guys don’t roast me too bad but I figured I better share my moments of genius so that nobody else looks silly on the World Wide Web

Return to Manuals, Troubleshooting, Best Practices, FAQs, Cooker Registration