Click the links below to go directly to available resources:
**Frequently Asked Questions**
**Register Your Yoder Cooker**
**Find a Dealer**
**The Yoder Smokers Blog**
July 1st, 2018, 10:43 am
* Abilene ** Abilene *

I went to use my YS640 smoker and when I turned on the power, 0 was the only thing that came on in the center of the display. Nothing would work, I tried to push the start button and use the up & down controls and nothing. I unplugged the smoker and plugged it back in and the display turned on normal. When I went to set the temperature to (250), the display started to jump around from 350 and started to go down like normal and then displayed 350 again and then wouldn't display anything. I unplugged it again and turned it back on and the same thing kept happening. I was finally able to get it set to 250 after 3 attempts of unplugging and restarting. I'm not sure now the temp. and control panel is even working correctly. My smoker is only 3 years old. Does this mean the control panel is bad? Does it still fall under the warranty? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

July 1st, 2018, 10:53 am
Site AdminSite Admin

For factory support please contact our Customer Service Team by sending an email to customerservice@yodersmokers.com so we may properly help.

Yoder_Herb

Return to Manuals, Troubleshooting, Best Practices, FAQs, Cooker Registration