Click the links below to go directly to available resources:
**Frequently Asked Questions**
**Register Your Yoder Cooker**
**Find a Dealer**
**The Yoder Smokers Blog**
November 23rd, 2017, 1:44 pm
* Abilene ** Abilene *

Had this grill for a couple months, done about 10 cooks on it, love it!! The food it makes is money!! But during last cook it started beeping/chirping intermittently I know auger is not stuck, and it might not make any noise for awhile, then all of a sudden will. Did not see any other posts, or reference in manual. It foes almost sound like an electronic beep, but just not sure. Appreciate any input.

November 24th, 2017, 12:40 pm
Site AdminSite Admin

There are no audible sounds possible from the electronics, as there are no transducers or speakers.

More than likely it is from the auger. Remove all of the pellets from the hopper and use the prime button to empty the auger, then check for excess sawdust or other foreign objects in the auger,

Yoder_Herb
August 12th, 2018, 9:26 am
* Abilene ** Abilene *

I am not sure about the lack of speaker or transducer in the smokers, because mine beeps every few minutes. It is rather annoying. The auger is working perfectly and there are no issues with temperature control. Why does it beep? Any way to make it stop?

August 12th, 2018, 9:28 am
Site AdminSite Admin

Send us a video so we may hear what you are experiencing customerservice@yodersmokers.com

Yoder_Herb

Return to Manuals, Troubleshooting, Best Practices, FAQs, Cooker Registration