Here is where you can post up your pictures showing what you cooked, how you cooked it and what you cooked it on.

Click the links below to go directly to available resources:
**The Sauce Blog**
June 8th, 2015, 8:59 am
* Abilene ** Abilene *

Hey guys,

Well this weekend we had burgers and london broil. Both times I used direct grilling. The burgers were done at 450 with grill grates. About 8 minutes on the first side and then about 3 on the ooposite. I also cooked some mushrooms and onions in a cast iron pan with olive oil and Crabby Rub. They turned out great.

As for the london broil, I fired up the YS 640 to 450 with the grill grates again. The london broil was salted a few hours prior. Then I patted it dry, rubbed it down with olive oil and Montreal seasoning. I brought it up to room temp. Went for about 8 minutes on each side and I pulled it off around 13o degrees to rest. I also sauteed another round of onions and mushrooms this time with Montreal seasoning. Tasted delicious. Pretty tender.

June 8th, 2015, 11:38 am
* Wichita ** Wichita *

Sounds great. Extra credit for pics. ;)

Durango 24
June 8th, 2015, 11:50 am
* Wichita ** Wichita *
June 8th, 2015, 12:05 pm
* Abilene ** Abilene *

Unfortunately, neither meal lasted long enough for pictures. My sincerest apologies guys. Just had the leftover london broil for lunch. Damn, that was good eats.

Return to Look at what I cooked