Here is where you can post up your pictures showing what you cooked, how you cooked it and what you cooked it on.

Click the links below to go directly to available resources:
**The Sauce Blog**
December 5th, 2014, 3:53 pm
* Wichita ** Wichita *

With a large crowed expected for Thanksgiving I convinced Mrs. TcircleT that we would need a second turkey, and why not roast it on the BBQ. You have to make sure you have leftovers, right? And with all that available space, why not throw a duck in for good measure?

While the turkey turned out great, making the best sandwiches, I have to tell you about the duck. I had wanted to try my hand at roasting a duck and this was just the opportunity I needed.

I split the duck and marinated it in a char siu style marinade for 12 hours, then let it air dry in the fridge for 12 hours. Put it on to cook with the turkey, keeping the temps around 350 until an IT of 160.

duck 1.jpg

My daughter whipped up some homemade tortillas, keeping them extra thick. They turned out light, with just the right amount of chew. Think mini flat breads.
duck 2.jpg

Roasted duck with hoisin served as an early appetizer.
duck 3.jpg

duck 4 money.jpg

It's hard to beat turkey sandwiches when it comes to leftovers, but you have to love duck, duck, noodles.
duck 5 bonus.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Durango 24
December 5th, 2014, 9:02 pm
Site AdminSite Admin

Awesome job! Looks very good!

Yoder_Herb
December 10th, 2014, 2:01 pm
* Wichita ** Wichita *
December 10th, 2014, 2:47 pm
* Kingman ** Kingman *

all of that looks awsome!!!