Here is where you can post up your pictures showing what you cooked, how you cooked it and what you cooked it on.

Click the links below to go directly to available resources:
**The Sauce Blog**
July 13th, 2017, 11:23 am
* Abilene ** Abilene *

Here's a great recipe for a smoked chicken salad that will make sammiches to knock your sox off.

Smoke your chicken by whatever means you have available. I used the Yoder YS640 Competition Pellet Grill and Smoker today for this one:

I removed the meat from one chicken and discarded the skin. I chopped the chicken fairly coarsely and ended up with about 1 1/2 pounds of light and dark meat combined.

The dressing is made from the following:

1/2 cup mayonnaise (or light mayo)
1/2 cup sour cream (or light sour cream)

(You can use any comb of the above that you like as long as you have about a cup total)

1 stalk of celery, finely diced
1 shallot finely minced
2 tbsp stone ground mustard or whole grain mustard
1 tbsp chopped parsley
2 tsp chopped rosemary
2 tsp chopped thyme
2 tsp salt
2 tsp black pepper

Combine these ingredients and mix them with the chopped chicken and enjoy! I like to let this rest in the fridge overnight before serving...

July 13th, 2017, 11:45 am
Site AdminSite Admin

Thanks John, Awesome job!

Sorry you had to learn about the "issues" on FB by enduring them. We are here to help, give us a call or email us anytime.

Yoder_Herb
July 13th, 2017, 12:22 pm
* Abilene ** Abilene *

Yoder_Herb wrote:Thanks John, Awesome job!

Sorry you had to learn about the "issues" on FB by enduring them. We are here to help, give us a call or email us anytime.

No problem and thanks... I run a couple forums of my own so I know about the issues but I'm learning what those issues are with Yoder on the fly :) I need to send you a private message.... I will do that through Facebook....

Return to Look at what I cooked