Here is where you can post up your pictures showing what you cooked, how you cooked it and what you cooked it on.

Click the links below to go directly to available resources:
**The Sauce Blog**
February 10th, 2017, 3:33 pm
* Abilene ** Abilene *

Here are some pictures of a few items I've smoked so far. We use the YS640 about 3 - 4 times a week. What a great appliance!

Today, I'm smoking a Tri Tip. I'll smoke it @ 200 degrees until it hits 120 degrees IT. Then pull it, foil wrap and let it rest in an unheated oven for 1/2 hour. I use sea salt, fresh ground pepper, chili powder, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic powder and onion powder for a rub.

Just sharing my adventures. Good stuff coming off the YS640!

Cheers!

Attachments
small chuck eye.jpg
Grilled Chuck Eye steaks cooked over grilling grates @ 575 degrees.
small pot sticker pork loin.jpg
Smoked Pot Sticker Pork Loin. Super good. Home made potsticker filling (chopped coarsely) stuffed inside an opened up pork loin. Smoked @ 200 degrees to an IT of 140 degrees and rest for 1 hour in unheated oven.
small brisket.jpg
Brisket flat separated from point and smoked overnight. Came out awesome. My mother in-law prefers it to my fother in-laws recipe. Trouble brewing!
small.jpeg
Best ribs I've ever made. Smoked 5.5 hours @ 200 degrees. Served home made BBQ sauce on the side. Finally got ribs down and was able to tweak my rub and sauce to where I wanted them to be. Super good home made BBQ!
February 10th, 2017, 4:11 pm
Site AdminSite Admin

Looks awesome!

Yoder_Herb

Return to Look at what I cooked