Discuss, share information, ask questions, and show off your expertise on Yoder Pellet Cookers.

Click the links below to go directly to available resources:
**Pellet cookers** - YS480, YS640
**Competition Pellet cookers** - YS480 Comp, YS640 Comp, YS1500 Comp, Cimarron Comp
**Pellet Cooker Warranty**
October 19th, 2015, 1:08 pm
* Cheyenne ** Cheyenne *

Hello,

I am anxiously waiting for my YS640 to be shipped and delivered. In the meantime I need to make a contraption to get it onto our deck. Can anyone give me the measurements of the areas marked "A" and "B" on the attached PDF.

Uh, how do I attach the pdf???

I guess I can describe since I can't figure out how to attach a pdf. I need the height from the ground to the bottom of the comp cart on the ends and or the diameter of the wheels. Also the length of the actual competition cart itself. I need to make a stop on one end so it can hit my tractor and a removable stop on the other to keep it from rolling off in transit/lifting.

Thanks!

--Chris

October 19th, 2015, 4:14 pm
October 19th, 2015, 8:57 pm
* Cheyenne ** Cheyenne *

Thanks Herb but I have those pdf files for the competition version. The dimensions I need aren't on those. That's why I was hoping to upload the pdf I created. How do I do that? The lengths provided include the shelf and the diameter of the wheels isn't listed anywhere.

Having my 400 lbs. pit tumble off my pallet forks would be bad, very bad... It has to go up here

Which is about 6' in the air.

Thanks Chris

October 19th, 2015, 9:33 pm
* Cheyenne ** Cheyenne *

I went ahead and open a dropbox account.

Here is the pdf file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cnelo0m3jy46d ... p.pdf?dl=0

October 20th, 2015, 8:25 am
Site AdminSite Admin

The diameter of the wheels is 8"

The other measurement depends on the position of the swivel wheels, which rotate 360 degrees.

Yoder_Herb

Return to Pellet