Discuss, share information, ask questions, and show off your expertise on Yoder Stick Burners.

Click the links below to go directly to available resources:
**Backyard** - Cheyenne, Wichita, Loaded Wichita, Kingman, Durango 20", Durango 24", Stockton
**Trailer Mounted** - Santa Fe, Chisholm, Frontiersman
**Competition** - Cimarron, Kingman, Frontiersman
**Custom Trailers, Combinations and Competition Cookers**
February 12th, 2016, 11:42 am
* Abilene ** Abilene *

Hi All,

Got a Loaded Wichita with the log lighter a bit ago, and while I've been happy with using a charcoal chimney for years, am looking at using the log lighter to get things going.

However, I don't see anywhere instructions for how to attach the propane tank to the lighter. Did I miss it somewhere? Or can someone explain how to do so?

Many thanks,
Otto

February 12th, 2016, 12:19 pm
Site AdminSite Admin

There should be a hose with a regulator that came with the log lighter. One end of the hose attaches to the end of the log lighter on the back side of the firebox, under the cooker, and the other end, with the regulator, attaches to your propane tank. Once the hose is attached properly, start a fire starter or piece of paper on fire and put it under the log lighter in the fire box, then you will slightly crack open the propane tank valve to get propane running to the log lighter, at which time the fire starter or piece of paper will light the log lighter. Once lit, you can slowly open the propane take valve to get the proper sized ignite whatever fuel you are using to cook with.

Yoder_Herb
February 13th, 2016, 8:17 am
* Abilene ** Abilene *

Thanks for the response.

I think I'm missing the hose & regulator assembly. What I do have is the log lighter, with the square end & thumbscrew coming out of the firebox on the cookbox end. I have a picture that I can post, if that will help.

How do I go about getting the hose/regulator assembly?

February 13th, 2016, 9:28 am
Site AdminSite Admin

Call 877.409.6337 and select option 2

Yoder_Herb

Return to Stick Burners