Discuss, share information, ask questions, and show off your expertise on Yoder Stick Burners.

Click the links below to go directly to available resources:
**Backyard** - Cheyenne, Wichita, Loaded Wichita, Kingman, Durango 20", Durango 24", Stockton
**Trailer Mounted** - Santa Fe, Chisholm, Frontiersman
**Competition** - Cimarron, Kingman, Frontiersman
**Custom Trailers, Combinations and Competition Cookers**
September 9th, 2017, 4:31 pm
Site AdminSite Admin

Joe Phillips, the designer of the Yoder cookers, discusses how to properly manage the fire and temperatures in Yoder offset cookers in this video:

Yoder_Herb
March 5th, 2019, 3:08 am
* Abilene ** Abilene *

I would simply utilize one for a Cheyenne. You may furthermore get past with only one out of a Wichita as well. I utilized a Kingman in that video so it needed the extra charcoal. I was once trusting you could give us a few rules on tips on the best way to utilize the fuel ignitor for the wooden field?

April 3rd, 2019, 5:32 am
* Abilene ** Abilene *

I am completely satisfied to the factor that the video helped you with your sustenance quandary and with running your pit cleaner and much more accurately. Some extra leisure is reliably anything to be appreciative for at comps additionally, specifically for stick humans.

May 2nd, 2019, 3:23 am
* Abilene ** Abilene *

Welcome that pit when you get it, and don't be hesitant to practice this before you place sustenance in so you can grasp the cooker. It will act contradistinction with sustenance in it since you are putting in a malady mass endeavoring to ingest the radiance.

Previous

Return to Stick Burners