Discuss, share information, ask questions, and show off your expertise on Yoder Stick Burners.

Click the links below to go directly to available resources:
**Backyard** - Cheyenne, Wichita, Loaded Wichita, Kingman, Durango 20", Durango 24", Stockton
**Trailer Mounted** - Santa Fe, Chisholm, Frontiersman
**Competition** - Cimarron, Kingman, Frontiersman
**Custom Trailers, Combinations and Competition Cookers**
February 2nd, 2018, 11:11 am
* Abilene ** Abilene *

All - looking to get my first stick burner and I have settled on the Kingman. I have plenty of room for such a cooker and I"m looking forward to replacing my fleet of BGE with a single smoker. Question - the weight it listed at nearly 1,000 pounds - at that weight will I be able to move it around at all? I'm wondering fro the most basic of taking off my trailer when I bring it home all the way to just having to move it around to clean around etc. Thoughts?

February 2nd, 2018, 4:17 pm
Site AdminSite Admin

Moving it short distanced on a hard surface is doable. Loading and unloading from a trailer is not a one person job.

Yoder_Herb
February 12th, 2018, 5:57 pm
* Abilene ** Abilene *

I hope it's OK to fill in more questions here about Kingman...

Comparing to Wichita:
How much more fuel does to use for a typical session?

- -

Is the Kingman too large for a family of 4, and sometimes friends invited (2-8 people adults)
I know that the Wichita might be better suited, but I only heard positive reviews of the Kingman...

February 13th, 2018, 7:43 pm
Site AdminSite Admin

Darkfix wrote:I hope it's OK to fill in more questions here about Kingman...

Comparing to Wichita:
How much more fuel does to use for a typical session?

- -

Is the Kingman too large for a family of 4, and sometimes friends invited (2-8 people adults)
I know that the Wichita might be better suited, but I only heard positive reviews of the Kingman...

Please give our Sales Team a call at 877.409.6337, option 1, or contact via email at info@yodersmokers.com. They will answer all of your questions and concerns. Thank you for your interest in Yoder Smokers products!

Yoder_Herb
March 24th, 2018, 8:30 pm
* Abilene ** Abilene *

Kingman is a great unit, keep your BGE if you can. I have several Kamado joes as well as Kingman. Plenty of room for gatherings. We do a ton of catering as well as provide brisket and pulled pork for the local football program Saturday concession. Kingman is what you want as you can grow into it. instead of wishing for more space. Cruises along at temps with minimal effort. Check out instagram @marbque and on facebook to see some kingman action

Marbque Midwest Backyardoasis

Return to Stick Burners