Discuss, share information, ask questions, and show off your expertise on Yoder Stick Burners.

Click the links below to go directly to available resources:
**Backyard** - Cheyenne, Wichita, Loaded Wichita, Kingman, Durango 20", Durango 24", Stockton
**Trailer Mounted** - Santa Fe, Chisholm, Frontiersman
**Competition** - Cimarron, Kingman, Frontiersman
**Custom Trailers, Combinations and Competition Cookers**
February 2nd, 2018, 11:11 am
* Abilene ** Abilene *

All - looking to get my first stick burner and I have settled on the Kingman. I have plenty of room for such a cooker and I"m looking forward to replacing my fleet of BGE with a single smoker. Question - the weight it listed at nearly 1,000 pounds - at that weight will I be able to move it around at all? I'm wondering fro the most basic of taking off my trailer when I bring it home all the way to just having to move it around to clean around etc. Thoughts?

February 2nd, 2018, 4:17 pm
Site AdminSite Admin

Moving it short distanced on a hard surface is doable. Loading and unloading from a trailer is not a one person job.

Yoder_Herb
February 12th, 2018, 5:57 pm
* Abilene ** Abilene *

I hope it's OK to fill in more questions here about Kingman...

Comparing to Wichita:
How much more fuel does to use for a typical session?

- -

Is the Kingman too large for a family of 4, and sometimes friends invited (2-8 people adults)
I know that the Wichita might be better suited, but I only heard positive reviews of the Kingman...

February 13th, 2018, 7:43 pm
Site AdminSite Admin

Darkfix wrote:I hope it's OK to fill in more questions here about Kingman...

Comparing to Wichita:
How much more fuel does to use for a typical session?

- -

Is the Kingman too large for a family of 4, and sometimes friends invited (2-8 people adults)
I know that the Wichita might be better suited, but I only heard positive reviews of the Kingman...

Please give our Sales Team a call at 877.409.6337, option 1, or contact via email at info@yodersmokers.com. They will answer all of your questions and concerns. Thank you for your interest in Yoder Smokers products!

Yoder_Herb

Return to Stick Burners